Job ID: MCRM147
Silicon Valley, California based Netensityâ„¢ Corporation is opening a development center in Chennai, India. Be an early and important member of Netensity – an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides moving and shipping companies with the worldâ€™s best cloud-based vertical CRM platform for domestic and international movers. You will love our results-driven, fast-paced, and no BS team.
We are searching for an experienced Amazon Web Services/Cloud Linux Lead Systems Engineer. The focus for this position will be on supporting Linux, Amazon Web Services, VPC, AWS, EC2, and Open VPN for Cloud based hosted environments.
- Will be responsible for Linux systems engineering, administration, operations, and support for all Cloud based Servers and assuring the quality of software product releases and assisting customers with product related issues.
- Will lead hands-on engineering, administration and technical support
- Will lead and perform diagnostics of problems, troubleshoot and develop solutions for customer issues
- Will lead and be actively involved in product design, development, troubleshooting and documentation
- Strong UNIX Shell scripting experience
- Technical support experience and/or customer-focused experience is a must
- Plan, lead, and manage Cloud based Linux system administration experience with Web Services (AWS), VPC, EC2, and Open VPN
- Must have strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation
- Experience running web scale services on Amazon AWS
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Expert knowledge of chef, puppet or other Infrastructure Automation framework
- Expert scripting/development in your preferred language
- Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly
- Build and maintain a highly fault tolerant infrastucture on AW
- Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from the stool of a bar or a beach.
- Work with the entire team to solve difficult problems
- Just be awesome
Netensity is a market leader in Vertical CRM and cloud computing technology and the first company to deliver customized, complete SaaS based software automation to domestic and international moving companies.
First, our greatest resource is our people. We recruit the best and brightest talent in the industry.
Next, our strength likes in our deep domain expertise. The experts behind Movegistics CRM were movers themselves who are intimately familiar with the moving industry, so they speak the language of movers. This helps foster end-user adoption by providing a high degree of familiarity for our customers. Any vertical system must speak the language of the industry. Otherwise, the end-users are going to say, â€œI donâ€™t know what you have here, but this isnâ€™t how we do it.â€ This real world expertise has also allowed us to meet the majority of all of our clientâ€™s functional requirements.
Compensation / Perks:
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You’ll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
Please use the link provided to apply. Be sure to reference Job ID MCRM147 in your application. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies will be considered. Netensity Corporation does not pay fees for unsolicited resumes.