Job Location: Chennai
This is an opportunity to join a growing, winning, team that is helping business in the moving industry succeed through our flagship product, Movegistics CRM. Be an important member of Netensity â€“ an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides moving and shipping companies with the worldâ€™s best cloud-based vertical CRM platform for domestic and international movers.
Why work at Netensity?
Looking for the excitement of a start-up, but the stability and experience of a market leader? If yes, then you will love working at Netensity.
Why work on Vertical CRM? Global logistics and transportation is a multi-billion dollar industry where only a fraction of the businesses are using CRM applications to manage their customer relationships. Why? Because traditionally, CRM has been perceived as complicated and difficult to use.
Netensity ‘verticalizes’ CRM and makes it simple. Netensity is revolutionizing the way moving companies connect with and relate to their customers.
You will love our results-driven, fast-paced, and no BS team. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of Netensity. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development and foster a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company you would like to join please review the job description below.
We are seeking a Front-end Web Developer to join our R&D group currently located in Chennai. We are a mature startup in the vertical CRM business. You will be responsible for technical investigation and front end development in relation to our flagship product, Movegistics CRM.
Some of the stuff youâ€™ll work on includes:
- Create beautiful, useful websites and web apps
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to build medium to large scale projects
- Translate designs into pixel-perfect front-end
- Self starter with eagerness to learn, teach and hack
- Create clean, maintainable, cross-browser compatible code from mockups
- Build sophisticated dashboards and custom sites for Netensity customers and partners
- Implement highly responsive UI functionality
- Keep up with evolving web standards and best practices
- Bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the role (kind of a no-brainer)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience in complete software development life cycle.
- Natural openness to new ideas.
- Strong analytical ability to master cutting through to the heart of a situation and ensuring the right results in time.
- Independent way of working and believe that an open, honest dialogue ensures the best results.
- Hard-core debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Understand the HTTP protocol like no other
- A excellent sense of what looks good in UI design.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.