Job ID: 043
This is an opportunity to join a growing, winning, team that is helping business in the moving industry succeed through our flagship product Movegistics CRM.
Netensity is recruiting for Inside Sales Executive.
The New Business Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting, lead management, opportunity development, forecasting and closing business. This is a hunting role that will have a direct impact on our success by qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline and closure. The role will also work closely with our channel partners, business partners and sales leadership to meet & exceed sales objectives.
- Create new sales opportunities for solutions in B2B mid-market accounts through focused telephone campaigns, webinars/seminars and other innovative demand generation activities
- Rapidly understand prospects’ and customers’ automation needs and position Movegistics CRM to augment or replace existing competitive solutions
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle: pipeline management, forecasting, prospecting, sales account management, negotiation and closing
- Establish a strong, trust-based, working relationship with key partners
- Most of the day (75%) will be spent on the phone prospecting for new business. (Averaging at least 50 prospecting phone calls a day)
- Maintain and expand sales, solutions, industry, market and competitive knowledge and skills
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts in the territory
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support and live demonstration functions with the organization
- 1. Attractive & uncapped commission
- 2. Health Insurance
- 3. Paid time off and holidays
- 4. Casual work environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1. Minimum 3 years successful sales experience with proven track record. Like industry preferred.
- 2. Excellent probing and listening skills
- 3. Strong prospecting, persuasion, closing and negotiation skills
- 4. Consistently achieve monthly sales targets
- 5. Excellent phone presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- 6. Strong telesales and cold calling experience a plus
- 7. Knowledge of the removals industry is a plus
- 8. Highly motivated, driven, energetic, competitive, results oriented and positive demeanor
- 9. Coachable, confident, and positive team contributor
We are a leading innovator and the creators of Movegistics CRM, the path breaking SaaS based automation platform for moving companies.
Founded in 2010 in Silicon Valley in the USA, the vision of Netensity Corporation is to help businesses in the moving industry succeed by delivering â€˜verticalizedâ€™ and integrated automation solutions backed by personable customer enablement services.
The founders at Netensity have over two decades of experience in removals, shipping & logistics, having successfully delivered robust automation technologies related to transportation, logistics and supply chain to companies of all sizes ranging from small business, all the way up to Fortune 50 corporations.
Our clients simply love the fact that they get a cloud-based, affordable moving business workflow that meets their needs out-of-the box, with industry best practices, and bundled-in with the latest business technologies out there such as e-signatures, online contracts, IOS and Android apps to â€˜wowâ€™ their customers.
The key differentiators that make it possible for us to deliver measurable results to our clients are our highly talented workforce, deep domain expertise in removals, and our personalized customer enablement program.
At Netensity we believe that the success of our company depends on the success of our clients.
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Transportation/Trucking/ Railroad