Our best selling edition, the Pro Mover Edition is the advanced version of Movegistics CRM and is designed to help manage your local, long distance and international moves efficiently. It includes move management, operations, billing and move docs in addition to all the features in Smart Mover Edition.
Everything in Smart Mover Edition
Daily Job Chartand Dispatch Control Center
- First of itâ€™s kind and innovative job Dispatching function with seamless handover from sales to operations.
- Comprehensive dispatch control center and Daily Job Chart with resource calendar showing demand and availability (supply) for manpower and trucks. Review specific manpower assigned to a particular job and availability.
- Simple interface for operations teams to dispatch men, trucks and materials for jobs.
- Single click download of delivery orders, inventories and job summaries with detailed instructions.
- Comprehensive storage management with automatic storage invoicing and support for Long Term Storage, Short Term Storage and Storage-In-Transit (SIT). Assign crates and sections in the warehouse for a specific storage for an easy review at a later stage.
FTL,LTL and Shared Truck Loads
- Dealing with large moves from your warehouses but arenâ€™t yet running a dedicated transportation team with your own semis to transport moves around the country? No problem! Movegistics CRM allows you to plan, quote,book and dispatch FTL and LTL loads with 3PL providers and line haul carriers that you already work with.
Sea(FCL and LCL), and Air Shipments
- International movers can plan, quote, book and dispatch moves quickly by both Sea and Air.
- Sea moves can be booked as FCL, LCL or as part of a Groupage Consolidation.
- Sea and Air moves can be booked with the carrier of your choice or just pick one from our worldwide database of agents registered with IAM.
- Take advantage of the built-in rate request screens to search for agents and send rate requests with only a few clicks.
Rate Request to Worldwide Agents
Sending accurate quotes just became possible as you can now send rate requests for destination, origin or freight services to any agent in the world using our automatic rate request generation feature. Movegistics CRM comes pre-loaded with a worldwide database of IAM members and allows you to add your existing agents as well.Â Automatically attach surveys to rate requests to receive the most accurate rate quotes.
- Plan and manage Groupage consolidations / de-consolidations swiftly using our innovative â€˜Groupageâ€™ feature.
- Assign moves to a Groupage and easily keep track of customers assigned to each Groupage.
- Set volume thresholds for Groupages and get notified when it is time to load!
Maximize your profit margins with our built-in job costing function that progressively tracks costs incurred against billing accrued for each job and projected profit margins. Vendor and agent bills are automatically linked to each job and factored into the costing for each job.
Operations teams can now enter actuals against dispatched jobs upon completion and instantly present job margins to owners and managers.
Receivable & Payables
- Take advantage of the powerful workflow based billing features within Movegistics CRM.Â All your move and job data is automatically carried forward from dispatch to billing and made available for one click invoicing.
- Receive deposits and balance payments against invoices. Movegistics CRM knows that you often need to collect a deposit prior to commencing move services. Deposits are automatically applied to the final invoice.
- Record bills from agents against moves and record payments against bills.
- Record bills from vendors against purchase orders and record payments against bills.
- Export all billing data to CSV, Excel, PDF formats and of course, to QuickBooks.
We are excited to present our innovative workflow based invoicing feature. Billing department users can now send invoices to manager or owners for approval prior to sending to customers. Managers & owners can approve or reject invoices with their comments.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.