Movegistics CRM just got even more powerful. Our developers have been busy throughout spring and early summer to deliver the SummerÂ â€˜14 release of Movegistics CRM. We are excited to announce the SummerÂ â€™14Â generalÂ release with many thanks to all our valued clients who helped shape this release with their enhancement requests.
Below are just some of the major features and improvements that are bundled in the SummerÂ â€˜14 release.
- The only automatic pricing engine of itâ€™s kind for the moving industry. You can now price your local, intrastate,Â interstate and international moves in a multitude of ways! Volume, weight, distance, hours, pieces, locationÂ pairs or a combination of the above; fixed, unit orÂ progressive pricing tiers..Â no problem! BringÂ â€˜em on and we can now do it all! How do you price your moves?
- Truly dynamic document templates…You can now design your own dynamic quote templates, move orders, etc with the ease and power of drag & drop user interfaces. Ever wish you could customize your document templates on your own in true HTML format with logos and images?
- Automatic distance calculation and move type determination for local, interstate and intrastate moves based on Zip Codes.
- Ability to close out jobs and take advantage of built-in job costing showing your margins after factoring in fixed (recurring) and variable expenses incurred for each job.
- Lead Capture from more 3PL providers.
User Interface Improvements:
- Simplified Menu Layout with navigation designedÂ toÂ let you find anythingÂ with ease.
- CRM (Lead & Opportunity) Enhancements
- Enhancements in dispatching and opreations
- CalendarÂ Enhancements
- Improvements to IOS and Android Survey Apps
- Several New Merge Tags in Email & Document Templates
- Pricing Performance Improvements
- Search Performance Improvements
We look forward to sharing these new features with you and we want to make the transition exciting and easy for you. Â We will be holding a release Webex soon where we will go over all new features and answer any questions you may have.
As always, we look forward to helping you move your company forward in 2014 with Movegistics CRM.