Effective on October 3, 2013
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com .
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your Movegistics subscription order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Netensity is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Co- branded Relationships
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A user’s session cookie for a website exists in temporary memory only while the user is reading and navigating the website. When an expiry date or validity interval is not set at cookie creation time, a session cookie is created. Web browsers normally delete session cookies when the user closes the browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. A persistent cookie will outlast user sessions. If a persistent cookie has its Max-Age set to 1 year, then, within the year, the initial value set in that cookie would be sent back to the server every time the user visited the server. This could be used to record a vital piece of information such as how the user initially came to this website. For this reason persistent cookies are also called tracking cookies. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” directory.If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as contests or surveys, will be limited.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Social Media Widgets
The security of your personal information and our clientsâ€™ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, delete or update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com . We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Information Related to Data Collected through the Movegistics CRM Website
Netensity collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
Netensity has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the Netensityâ€™s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests Netensity to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
Netensity may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
Netensity will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Netensity will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4435 Enterprise Street,
Fremont, CA, United States 94538