Job ID: MCRM146
Silicon Valley, California based Netensityâ„¢ Corporation is opening a development center in Chennai, india. Be an early and important member of Netensity – an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides moving and shipping companies with the worldâ€™s best cloud-based vertical CRM platform for domestic and international movers. You will love our results-driven, fast-paced, and no BS team.
We are searching for an experienced QA Engineer to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for testing web interfaces. As a key member of the QA Engineering Team, the Front End (FE) Senior QA Engineer will collaborate with software developers, and project managers to understand client requirements and develop the test approach for verification of sites and data. Your primary role will be to define, develop, and execute test suites in support of the Movegistics CRM platform. You will also be designing and building automation for the test suites to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage over time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define test approach for front end
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated test suites
- Collaborate with QA and development colleagues to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and coverage of testing processes
- Participate in test plan design and execution for release candidates
- Provide leadership and mentoring within the FE QA team to ensure high quality solutions
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years solid QA experience
- Solid working background in Web site testing
- Some experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Familiarity with open source QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working in mixed Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in PHP
Netensity seeks people who embrace our values of shared success, respect, impact, persistence, the ability to work in a high paced environment. At Netensity everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing. If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you,send us your resume today!
Netensity is a market leader in Vertical CRM and cloud computing technology and the first company to deliver customized, complete SaaS based software automation to domestic and international moving companies.
First, our greatest resource is our people. We recruit the best and brightest talent in the industry.
Next, our strength likes in our deep domain expertise. The experts behind Movegistics CRM were movers themselves who are intimately familiar with the moving industry, so they speak the language of movers. This helps foster end-user adoption by providing a high degree of familiarity for our customers. Any vertical system must speak the language of the industry. Otherwise, the end-users are going to say, â€œI donâ€™t know what you have here, but this isnâ€™t how we do it.â€ This real world expertise has also allowed us to meet the majority of all of our clientâ€™s functional requirements.
You will be rewarded for your hard work! You’ll love a challenging work environment; A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
Please use the link provided to apply. Be sure to reference Job ID MCRM146 in your application. We look forward to reviewing your resume! This opportunity is for people interested in full-time work only.
No contractors, consultancies will be considered. Netensity Corporation does not pay fees for unsolicited resumes.