Netensity Information Systems India Private Ltd., subsidiary of Netensity Corporation USA (www.netensity.com)Â â€“Â Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job Location: Chennai
The Web Designer is responsible for design and layout on a variety of digital projects, including e-commerce, CRM, logistics, affiliate and mobile sites; online marketing for emails and banner ads as well as social media platforms. This role will require participating in the creation of websites, and the designing of printed marketing material and email campaigns.
This is a full time in-house position. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your portfolio.
- Design web pages and web sites including the programming of HTML code.
- Design email & online / social media marketing campaigns.
- Maintain updated sites, ads, and banners.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 â€“ 5 yearâ€™s experience in Web Design.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Arts or related field.
- Excellent HMTL5 and CSS3 skills.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Working knowledge of InDesign.
- Familiarity with UX design principles.
- Knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Flash experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of browser capabilities and web technologies.
- Good UI AND UX and design sensibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Flexibility in taking team feedback into account when creating designs.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and sharing ideas.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation).
- Organization skills with ability to manage multiple projects.